Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better.
You have the opportunity to join Total Solar to take up the challenge of solar energy within the group Total and to contribute to our objective of becoming leader in responsible energy produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale. We are looking for talented, committed people to join our human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and creativity come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than Total Solar!
Total is within the top 5 largest worldwide Oil& Gas companies and has taken strong actions to have 20% of its revenue in 2035 coming from low carbon activities.
We have invested strongly since 2011 in the renewable field and own amongst other companies Sunpower, which has deployed more than USD 10 billion of solar globally - making us one of the world’s top players.
The business model involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders. The customers pay for the power over 25 years while Total Solar handles all investment, construction and operation.
• analyze the market to identify attractive customers.
• identify effective ways to connect directly with customers at the factory level and senior management (C-level) and building long-term relationships
• coordinate with technical teams internally and externally.
• negotiate with the team high-value contracts and help bring them to a close.
• sell the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) business, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service.
• develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, establishing balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
• develop professional network to ensure Total Solar is being recommended and introduced to strategic opportunities.
• identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with customers.
• guide and participate in project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans. Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
• Performance will be assessed by pipeline generation, projects closed, project profitability, revenue, customer relationship enhancement, brand influence, enhanced competitiveness and team building.
• 3-5 years of sales/business development experience positioning sophisticated solutions and cost-benefit analyses
• Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales. Success-oriented.
• Self-motivated, capable of working independently with minimal oversight
• English/Vietnamese is the working language.
• Working in dynamic and fast-pace “start-up” environment
• Existing network of industrial contacts is an asset