Our client is a leading global IT company and they are currently looking for Java Developers to work on their big Singapore-based projects! This is for a permanent position and you will be joining a team that aims to deliver the best and top quality solutions to clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for the design and development of web applications.
- Ensures the application is robust.
- Conducts code reviews and executes unit tests.
- Apply best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team
- Candidate must be a Singaporean Citizen to get required clearance.
- Singapore Permanent Residents can be considered.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of web development experience using Java, J2EE.
- Candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience can be considered for Senior level.
- Knowledgeable in Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate Enterprise framework.
- Knowledge in Oracle Database will be an advantage.
- Background in WebSphere (Application Server) will be a plus.
- Good communication skills.