Our client has an immediate opening for Infrastructure Engineering Lead, who is responsible for managing a team of engineers who are responsible for successful delivery of customer engagement platform using cutting edge AI/ML techniques.
- Leads, mentors, and directly manages a team of infrastructure and operations engineers
- Provides expertise and guidance to the engineering team in the practice areas of our enterprise including AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, networking and other vulnerability management technologies.
- Removes roadblocks to success and acts as an escalation point to senior leadership.
- Keep abreast of and advocate the best practices and technologies to ensure reliability and rapid pace of development.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and at least 5 years directly managing people and growing a team from scratch.
- Demonstrated experience and technology certifications in the technologies of our enterprise preferred. These include, but are not limited to:
AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Backup solutions and policies for entire infrastructure.
- Experience working with agile development practices and advocate of infrastructure-as-a-code, continuous integration and delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills and consensus building skills
- Passion for helping people: our engineers, our team, and the client we support.
- Bonus: You have worked in the payments or e-commerce domains.