Sr. Java Developer (Spring Boot/Kafka)
We are looking for experienced and talented Java Developers (Backend) to join our global engineering teams (Architect, Product, Development, Platform) developing our flagship product (Digital Bank platform).
As a Java Developer, you will have chances to join and work in greenfield development. Our technology stack is predominantly Kotlin but our architecture allows for using the most appropriate language to solve a given problem.
We'll expect you to have:
- Solid experience in back-end development.
- Writing high-quality, maintainable code using TDD and DDD.
- Specialization in Java and Spring Framework, Springboot, and other dependencies
- Preferably fluent with Java, and Kotlin, but polyglots welcome.
- Strong messaging systems knowledge, preferably Kafka, alternatively Solace/RabbitMQ/AWS Kinesis.
- Practical knowledge in developing RESTful APIs and event-driven microservices using Kafka.
- Hands-on usage of Kubernetes and Docker to schedule and run microservices.
- Practical knowledge of Git flow, and GitHub flow branching strategies.
- Familiar with DevOps toolchain experience: GitHub, CircleCI, Artifactory, SonarQube, et al.
- Familiar with data lake concepts and machine learning technologies
- Practically leverage our elastic AWS infrastructure