CXC Global supports industry-leading companies around the world to find the right candidate to join their team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on one of Singapore’s biggest projects! This is a permanent position to a leading global IT company and you will be joining a competitive team committed to deliver top-quality solutions.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in identifying business needs and determine solutions.
- Analyze, validate, and document the business requirements.
- Collaborate with clients and technical teams in developing solutions.
- Build good business relationships with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Take part in proposals and feasibility studies.
- Effectively manages stakeholders’ expectations.
- Anticipate possible changes on the requirements.
- Candidate must be a Singaporean Citizen to get the required clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business or related field.
- Master’s Degree will be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ IT Business Analyst experience or equivalent.
- Candidates with more than 6 years’ experience can be considered for Senior-level role.
- Deep understanding of business processes.
- Stakeholder/client management skills.
- Experienced in developing user manuals.
- Experienced in creating & performing acceptance test plans.
- Must be analytical.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player