Mobile Architect (Mid-Senior Level)
Our client is currently looking for a Mobile Architect to design, develop, and implement React Native/ Flutter mobile applications. Good candidates will be able to direct the design of new applications from conception to completion, mentor and manage the technical team, and possess strong client and communication skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Architect and build mobile applications leveraging the full range of device capabilities
- Architect and develop mission-critical user experiences
- Provide technical direction to development teams to support successful delivery
- Write well-designed, efficient code that works across devices
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date with the rapidly evolving mobile world
- Lead technical discussions in client meetings
- Work hand in hand with the Experience Design to ensure a beautiful and usable product
- Guide the team in Inclusive Design concepts
- Drive code quality, code coverage, unit testing, and CI/ CD pipeline.
- 8+ years of professional hands-on mobile development on cross platform, IOS or Android
- Thorough knowledge of the mobile application development process, including conceiving, planning, documenting, and leading large, application projects
- Extensive experience building mobile apps
- Experience with React Native, Flutter
- Knowledge on Dart programming, familiar with UI components & development, with an understanding of Java language.
- Have published at least 5 app store/play store.
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent
- Be willing to work with the latest mobile tools and technologies
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Worked in an Agile development, specifically SCRUM, is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of digital banking mobile application