CXC Global supports industry-leading companies to find the right person to join their team.
We are looking for a Middleware Engineer to work on one of Singapore’s biggest projects! This is a permanent position to a leading global technology company and you will joining a competitive technical team in delivering top quality solutions.
What you will do:
- Perform installation, configuration, migration, setup, administration, and support of middleware products
- Automation for application deployment and middleware products installation or configuration changes
- Provide support on application release deployment and respective setup in SIT, UAT, and production environment.
- Candidate must be Singaporean Citizen to get required clearance.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have strong experience in Linux
- Relevant experience in installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere Web Server, IBM MQ Server, & Apache Kafka.
- Skills in Kubernetes and Docker
- Skills in JBoss EAP/Tomcat/Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Background in Redhat micro services and Nginx.
- Identify and troubleshoot Web Servers and MQ Servers issues.
Nice to have:
- Relevant Certifications
- Knowledge in Web Services and messaging, and Open-Source tools (Pearl, OpenSSH, OpenSSL, BIND) will be advantage
- Knowledge in OpenShift
- Knowledge in IBM ODM knowledge
- Knowledge in SAP Business Objects