Ideal candidates are experienced in delivering SAP projects in any of the following modules: FICO, SCM, MM, PP, SD, PM, QM, HCM
Salary: up to SGD 18,000 per month!
- Provide pre-sales leadership and guidance to the Asia team, supporting SAP sales team and resources in ASEAN.
- Provide pre-sales and pursuit governance expertise to the ASEAN teams, taking the policies, procedures, estimators, and approach adopted in ANZ and applying those learnings to the pre-sales and pursuit management activities in Asia
- Support major pre-sales bid responses and demonstrations as they arise
- Perform pursuit architect or pursuit management roles for relevant RFX opportunities, or proactive sales activities with new and existing clients
- Provide solution architecture support to the sales team representatives in ASEAN region with road map planning, solution options and IT thought leadership around SAP products or assist coordinate the inclusion of appropriately skilled resources to discuss detailed SAP components for client pain points and requirements
- Work with ANZ team to obtain learnings or assist to investigate options analysis to fill SAP solution gaps in specific client requirements or industry specialist areas, to help determine best of breed 3rd party products, or common developments, or available tools for integration consideration etc.
- Assist with proposing release/deployment strategies for client projects aligned to bid response content and SAP Activate approach, pushing the fit-to-standard principles and adopted SAP Best Practice Building Blocks and/or relevant release approaches for the specific solution component
- Assist with estimating delivery duration and labor effort, and associated pricing for new bids and projects, and assist with determining other cost factors – licensing, 3rd party products, hosting, testing services, quality assurance, etc. Work with colleagues around managed support pricing and provide inputs for support model design based on the proposed solution scope
- Support pre-sales to delivery transition activities on major projects
- Help with pre-sales capability growth, and recruitment of relevant resources to enable improved pre-sales and delivery in region, as required.
- Support new projects in the prepare/explore phase to assist with solution design and quality assurance over the realization as relevant
- Project delivery on major strategic opportunities as senior enterprise or functional architect
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 15 years of consulting experience with 3 years Solutions Architect experience and 1 year Pre-Sales experience
- Delivered projects in at least one of the following modules: SAP FICO, SCM, SD, PP, MM
- Experience working with company, client, and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Experience working with capacity planning concepts for systems of all sizes and complexities
- Experience working with technical trends to assess the future direction of technology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and the company
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations