CXC Global supports a leading global technology company to find the right candidate to join their team. This is a permanent position to them and you will be working on a fast-paced and agile environment.
About the Role
- Responsible for the successful implementation and use of ServiceNow (including development, configuration, tailoring, and coaching)
- Understand the business needs and translate them into ServiceNow requirements, compile your notes into Story requirements, test the code, demo & review the results
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, automation and custom application development
- Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within ServiceNow platform
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets.
- Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- Experience with upgrades, clones, working with ServiceNow support, Testing, using best practices to implement solutions without customization.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
Expertise and Experience:
- Candidate must be Singaporean Citizen to be able to get the required clearance
- 3+ years ServiceNow development experience
- ITSM: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog
- ITOM: Event Management, CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping
- Service Portals
- Flow Designer, Workflow, Virtual Agent Topics, Integration Hub
- Scoped Applications
- Test Management and ATF
- Application integrations using APIs, web services, scripts, transform maps, etc.
- Experience as an ITOM Administrator will be an advantage
- Broad general knowledge of IT infrastructure topology including typical application, server, and networking configurations
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework especially as it pertains to the CMDB model and governance
- Comprehension of the ServiceNow CSDM model
- Strong communication skills that include the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of database fundamentals