The Digital Transformation Director is a pivotal role within the digital business responsible for the client’s development, scale and delivery of digital transformation initiatives. Additionally, the Digital Transformation Director is responsible for the Digital portfolio within client engagement.
You’ll be working with a range of clients and broader business practices in engineering, design, and strategy to help better serve our clients as they embark on the journey to transform their enterprises. You will be an integral part of the Digital business with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- Actively originate and shape digital opportunities with our Banking & Insurance clients.
- Help develop the go-to-market strategy for critical accounts working alongside client teams
- Be able to articulately and passionately present digital concepts to senior stakeholders, internal and client.
- Spot opportunities where we can act as good consultants to our clients to help them find solutions or come up with strategies
- Support the delivery of digital work to our clients.
- Develop the business case for Digital opportunities.
What you'll do
- You'll be able to demonstrate detailed experience in creating digital roadmaps and strategies for multiple clients on a local and global scale.
- An ability to work with clients in a consultative way, helping them translate their business objectives into digital strategies.
- The strong relationships you've developed with the key stakeholders will mean you're ahead of the digital trends.
- Managing client portfolios or a portfolio of digital projects/programs within an enterprise
- Extensive experience in working with multi-skilled teams (UX Designers, Software Engineers and QA Engineers) on projects that touch a range of technical platforms.
- Strong understanding of business transformation, digital, software build and change delivery
- Strong ability to work with both business and technology stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
- Deep understanding of the Digital industry and the issues and opportunities its players face in technology, data and business change.
- You will have previously worked with or for major Digital Transformation Consultancy businesses or in the large enterprise leading digital initiatives.
Skills and Experience
An Engineering expert with extensive experience in running large scale engineering transformation programs in mid to big size enterprises.
- API strategies/platforms
- Microservices architecture
- Introducing modern engineering practices aimed at increasing velocity, such as CI/CD
We are looking for an expert who has experience working with enterprise clients and is driven by solving hardcore engineering problems - ‘’bridge old and new’’.
- Extensive experience in leadership and relationship management.
- Business development experience in this sector.
- Digital experience covering one or more of digital commerce, digital strategy, digital marketing, content services, mobile applications, digital analytic's.
- Consulting services experience or experience of selling in a consultative environment.
- Good listening skills, ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- Experience in structuring and developing compelling proposals.
- Ability to negotiate and shape a deal, including understanding pricing and risk.Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.