Are you looking for a progressive career path in the IT industry with an attractive benefits package at a multinational company? Look no further - You’ve come to the right place!
Our Singapore based client is hiring for Full Stack Developers that will focus on full stack development on a team building their innovative products. They are now actively searching for talented and ambitious software developers, someone who has worked with production web apps, and loves solving user-facing product problems, who loves to be an individual contributor and has ownership in products.
- You will be involved in a wide range of full stack development tasks, including:
- Creating and supporting development of web applications
- Designing and building backend API micro services, supporting client-side applications integration of components and remote systems into the platform
- Software design and documentation
- Optimization, profiling and debugging backend services and front-end applications
- Internal support, knowledge sharing and mentoring
- You care deeply about the code you write and either have significant technical skills solving real-world problems or the drive to quickly develop them
- You're a highly motivated self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a team
- You're an engaged learner—you want to expand your skills, get your hands dirty, and find solutions to challenging problems that require tradeoffs
- You want to work in a fun environment where you can form real friendships with other professionals and where you have a strong sense of belonging at a growing startup
- You are looking to join a dynamic team immediately
Skills and experience required for success:
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in SC, IT, etc
- Min 3 years+ of development experience with the following:
- React.js and VueJS and other frameworks - any or all, advantageous
- NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Angular.js applications, web app and mobile (using Bootstrap framework – advantageous)
- Docker, software containerization and micro services architecture.
- Expert troubleshooting skills and the ability to analyze problems and associated data structures
- Experience with AGILE development methodologies.
- Some of the technologies you will be working with: AWS Infrastructure, RESTful / JSON Web API service layer, PostgreSQL data persistence or Docker