Job Role: Country Head, Vietnam
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Responsible for building team and operations in Vietnam as well as locally manage its investee companies.
- Develop an effective growth plan in alignment with the company’s overall targets.
- Build strong relationships with players of the local ecosystem across different functions including commercial, regulatory and government.
- Actively work with commercial leads to establish new business leads and opportunities.
- Closely collaborate with other Country Heads across the region to align and partner on key accounts and partnerships.
- Manage and oversee the whole team including but not limited to administration, sales, business development, merchant & customer support, IT & development and project management.
- Maintain strong relationships with central teams located in Bangkok and Singapore including tech, product development, marketing and finance .
- Responsible for the profitability of the country.
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial skills, with a proven track record of significantly scaling up a country team and operations.
- Experience in payment services and/or B2B IT solutions in the Vietnam market is a MUST.
- At least 5-10 years in merchant acquiring in the e-commerce segment is a MUST.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce or relevant field.
- Experience in private or commercial banking will be a plus.
- Extensive experience in chasing the leads and closing deals.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business development and sales management with a strong track record of business development success and sales delivery.
- Strong leadership skill with ability to supervise team members in different work fields.
- Complete fluency in both English and Vietnamese, spoken and written as well as strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience in a FinTech company will be ideal or a start-up company will be a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, a fast-paced and exciting working environment, and provide challenging opportunities for life-long learning and career development.
Interested candidates are asked to apply via this job post providing a comprehensive resume with current and expected salary package.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.