Our client has an immediate opening for Automation tester with rich experience in planning, developing, and executing test scripts.
What you’ll do:
• Convert testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function using quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy, and integrity.
• Enhance more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
• 5+ years of overall experience with 3+ years in Automation
• Experience in writing test automation for both standalone and Web based applications
• Experience in working with BDD(Cucumber)/ TDD / Hybrid automation testing approach
• Experience in API automation (SOAP UI, REST)
• Experience in integrating automation tests to CI/CD pipeline and advanced cucumber reporting
• Version control tool (Git/BitBucket)
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Able to create own automated tests
• Work with multiple scrum teams to ensure the usability and scalability of the automation framework.
• Provide professional, clear, unambiguous, and complete written and verbal communication such that the intended audience receives information correctly.