The Linux Administrator (Cloud) is primarily focused on cloud server systems administration and technical support, response to monitoring alerts and management of incidents.
- Manage, install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain Red Hat Linux servers hosted on AWS and Azure.
- Set up Linux development environment to support software integration.
- Support and maintain application software running on Linux in AWS and Azure cloud.
- Maintain Linux operating system standards, security updates and patches, tuning, and upgrades.
- Control access permissions and privileges. Ensure storage and archiving procedures are implemented and functioning correctly.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with IT infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network connectivity.
- Ensure compliance of current security policies and remediations.
- Candidate must be a Singaporean Citizen to be able to get the required clearance
- At least 3-8 years’ experience in in Linux and Windows system
- Must have cloud technologies experience (AWS or Azure)
- Experience in ITSM process and tool support.
- Expert troubleshooting of Red Hat Linux operating system
- Experience building, configuring, hardening Linux servers