Java Technical Lead
To be successful as a Java Tech Lead, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of industry best practices, good organizational and leadership skills, and proficiency in JAVA technologies. Ultimately, he or she as Java Tech Lead should possess good analytical skills, the ability to anticipate issues and frame remedial actions, and excellent teamwork skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform requirement analysis and oversee the implementation of architectures of the project scope.
• To provide customized reusable solutions of project, program, or operational scope. • To develop high-quality and detailed designs. • To conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks and identify and
address possible risk by conducting mitigation action planning. • Conducting configuration of your own work or from the team and assess the technical
impact of multiple technologies/strategies. • Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback to them. • Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality. • Contribute as a team member to operational, integration, or application architecture
requirements, design, implementation, or on-going operations deliverables.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in JAVA/J2EE Technologies. • At least 5 years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to)
J2EE, Java, PL/SQL. • Some team leading experience. • Must have Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring, and Hibernate enterprise
frameworks. • Worked with Version Control Systems like SVN (Subversion), GIT. • Minimum experience of 3 or more full SDLC for web application projects. • Good verbal and written communication skills. • Ability to work effectively in a team and with the client.
Below mentioned skills/experiences are good to have:
• Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere will be an advantage • Experience in Build Automation Tools like Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle, etc. will be an
• Advance understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object) • Advance understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting, and tools • Advance understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle, Oracle Golden Gate, Data