Your search query
The SAP Project Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the design, testing and deployment elements of the Programme; providing project and logistical support to the Programme leads; co-ordinating and publishing reporting; inputting to governance forums; financial tracking and liaison with 3rd party integration providers.
- The pro-active monitoring of progress, resolving of issues and initiating of corrective action where appropriate of Project governance.
- The ensuring of effective quality assurance within the Project. This should focus inwardly on internal consistency and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- The management of the Project's budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses
- Management of third party contributions to the project
- Management of communications with all stakeholders
- Management of the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Management and mitigation of risks to the programme's successful outcome - communicating through the Project governance structure where required.
- The initiation of extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise
- The reporting of progress of the Project at regular intervals to the relevant Director and to the Steering, Project and other associated teams.
- Experienced SAP Project Manager with proven track record of ERP projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills acting as a bridge between technical and non- technical stakeholders.
- Prince 2 certification desirable
I am currently recruiting for an SAP BI Consultant to join a well-known consultancy client based in Central Bangkok
Key Responsibilities of an SAP Business Intelligence Consultant:
- Provide daily technical support to users of the SAP BI system architecture
- Provide technical SAP BI support requiring investigation, assessment and resolution of support issues
- Perform technical development and testing of existing interfaces to adapt to changes in source and delivery systems
- Provide input to the planning and implementation further system enhancements to the Production SAP LM and BI reporting environments
- Responsible for ensuring that all technical and support documentation is updated (including SOPs) so that adequate service levels can be maintained
- Previous experience of SAP BI version 7 is essential.
- SAP BI configuration & delivery experience
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS and data modelling required
- Familiarity with non-SAP sources for BI required
- Previous experience of working in an IT Support environment an advantage
- Previous experience of SAP Bank Analyser, SAP Limits Monitoring, SAP Client Hierarchy, SAP BPC and SuccessFactors an advantage
As the SAP Architect you will be hands on in providing early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders shaping projects and seeing them through to delivery.
- Responsible for managing the technical governance, release and change management of the product and maturing the Enterprise Business Systems Architecture Function.
- Drive a common vision and goal to support the definition of the Solution Architecture that supports the Enterprise Business Systems Technology Roadmap.
- Manage the technical governance, release and change management of the product
- Responsible for providing effective stakeholder engagement
- Work with the Enterprise Business Systems Analysts to ensure that technology and business requirements are balanced and considered on the delivery of the solution.
- Responsible for the Enterprise Business Systems IT Capability & defines the processes & standards that ensures the effective creation and maintenance of Enterprise Business Systems Solution Architecture (Blueprints, High level Design, Solution Options Decisions, Solution Options Proposal, Supplier/Solution Selection, Solution Architecture Definition and Low-Level Design)
- Lead a team of Solution Architects focusing on Back Office solution
- Experience having worked as an Architect and leading a team of Architects
Hands-on technical experience within multiple of the following applications SAP ECC, SAP PI, Successfactors, Cognos, BPC, Sharepoint, Microsoft.NET (Bespoke), Preveiw and Supportworks
- TOGAF Certified
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge on Business and Technology
• Support the development and maintenance of SAP financial configuration and business process procedures.
• Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
• Demonstrate proof of concept.
• Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality Assist with training activities.
• Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements / new functionality and perform application research.
• Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
• Perform break / fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
• Provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of key integration areas.
• Bachelor's degree in IT with relevant experience in Finance or Accounting
• 3+ years with SAP FICO modules that includes Product Costing, CO-PA, Internal Orders, PCA and CCA, AR, AP, New GL, SPL, Project Systems and Asset Accounting.
• Excellent organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can apply own judgement to independently determine a course of action.
• Good customer service skills.
• Solid project management skills and team-oriented interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization.
Installation Engineer (Contractor)
Join our global, team-oriented organization as our new Installation Engineer (Contractor) based in Hong Kong where the work is interesting and the days are filled with exciting, new types of projects for a wide variety of clients.
As our Installation Engineer (Contractor), you will perform the following duties:
- Install shielding products (i.e., copper, galvanized steel, and silicone steel)
- Install medical products (i.e., FMDS, etc.)
- Perform acceptance test (i.e., RF shielding test)
- Perform site survey (i.e., B0 measurement, site measurement, and delivery path survey)
- Perform warranty services and trouble-shooting
- Work with freight forwarder for material delivery at job site
- Interface with project manager and customers
- Regularly provide update to project manager
- Purchase/source materials locally when necessary
- Ability to fluently speak Mandarin, English, and Cantonese
- Basic welding skill
- Basic electric wiring and code knowledge
- Basic computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Hong Kong citizen or permanent residency
- Ability to attend factory training in US for three to six months
- Ability to travel overseas
- At least three (3) years of experience in mechanical, construction, or carpentry industry
- Forklift operational skill
If you have a cell phone, drive a car, listen to music, or had an MRI scan, chances are ETS-Lindgren made those experiences possible. Many of today's items create, use, or are affected by electromagnetic, magnetic, or acoustic energy. To make sure things work together harmoniously in the same environment, testing has to be done according to established compliance and performance standards. ETS-Lindgren is the company who designs and manufactures the test systems making our electronics infused lifestyle a reality!
Data Protection & Privacy Notice
Equal Employment Opportunity
ETS-Lindgren is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. ETS-Lindgren is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ETS-Lindgren are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ETS-Lindgren will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ETS-Lindgren encourages applicants of all ages. ETS-Lindgren will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. ETS-Lindgren will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
ETS-Lindgren is a drug-free workplace.